Sunday, January 20, 2013

Women in Crime Solving



I apologize for not regularly maintaining this blog, but I have been preoccupied working on my current novel. Guess I should say first novel. Hopefully in the next week or two I can insert a few excerpts to stimulate your taste buds to want to read more. My book concerns a female police sergeant in a fictitious city in Kansas who, in her daily duties of solving crimes, solves mysteries. Enough for now about my book.

There are two authors that write about strong women in high-ranking law enforcement positions that you want to catch their latest offerings:

The book Broken Trust written by Linda Rodriquez will be released May 7. This is her second book concerning Campus Police Chief Skeet Bannion. I read her first book Every Last Secret concerning Chief Bannion and enjoyed it. 

Linda Castillo’s first book Sworn to Silence in her sworn to silence series was made into a television movie for Lifetime entitled “Amish Murder” and will be airing the evening of February 4th. I enjoyed the book very much, as I did the other three books in the series, and am anxious to see Chief Kate Burkholder solve her mysteries on screen.

Til next time,
Sally S

No comments:

Post a Comment